Cathodic protection engineering covers a wide area in the field of corrosion protection solutions.
Metal structures in different environments such as fresh or salted water, soil and concrete as well as storage and transportation facilities for potential corrosive fluids will find in cathodic protection an effective and economic solution to corrosion problems.
Possible applications of cathodic protection corrosion control include, but are not limited to:
- Oil and gas storage and transportation systems (tanks bottom, pipelines, buried tanks…)
- Water storage and transportation systems (water main, water tanks…)
- Water treatment systems and devices (water purification systems, desalination plants, sewage treatment plants…)
- Heat exchangers
- Protection of steel rebar in concrete (civil works, bridges, dams, parking areas)
- Oil and gas offshore structures and transportation systems (pipelines, jackets, subsea structures…)
- Ships and vessels (hull and ballast tanks protection…)
- Yard structures (sheet piling, quays, jetties, landing piers…
Offshore facilities (wind farms, piling, FPSO)