This policy intends to inform every user of this website about the way the admin and data controller
Marco Cattalini collects, shares and uses their personal data and about the way they can protect
Personal data (such as name, surname, phone number, e-mail address) are collected to consent the
user’s registration to the website managed by Marco Cattalini; he is considered responsible for their
The personal data processing shall be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness,
transparency and on the user’s right to privacy.
Regarding the personal data provided by the user, Marco Cattalini informs you of the following:
a) PERSONAL DATA: the processing shall involve only registration and authentication data
such as cookies, navigation data, name, surname, phone number and e-mail address.
b) PERSONAL DATA SOURCE: personal data can be willingly provided by the users or
automatically acquired, in case of navigation data.
c) DATA CONTROLLER: Marco Cattalini (VAT number 03428860369; e-mail
d) PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS:
personal data processing has the following purposes:
1) Account creation and registration to the website managed by Marco Cattalini;
2) Allowing the user to benefit from the services provided by the website;
3) Allowing, with prior approval, Marco Cattalini and natural or legal persons contractually
bound to him the sending of informative communications, the newsletter and advertising
4) Allowing, with prior approval, market research and profiling activities, aimed to provide
personalized advertising material.
e) OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA: the provision of the personal data is
optional, being functional to the aforementioned purposes, though non providing them the
user will not be able to benefit from many website services, such as the subscription to
f) RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA: the personal data may be communicated to third parties
involved in the website management and in the provision of services (administrative
personnel, sales staff, legal staff, system administrators, postal couriers, hosting provider,
computer companies, advertising agencies). The user may have access to the updated data
processors’ list, provided by the data controller.
g) TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the personal data acquired shall not be transferred
h) DATA RETENTION PERIOD: without prejudice to legal obligations, the data collected
will be stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data
are processed (“Principle of Storage Limitation”, Article 5, GDPR). Regular controls are
performed to verify the obsolescence of data stored, in relation to the purposes they were
collected for. Upon the expiry of the retention period, the data will be deleted and the user
will not be able to exercise the right to erasure, rectification and portability of the personal
i) DATA PROCESSING METHODS: the data processing shall be performed with manual
or automated tools and processing systems related to the purposes mentioned above and
with a view to ensuring the security and confidentiality of personal data, in accordance with
the current provisions.
j) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: the data subject always has the right to
1) have access to their own personal data;
2) request the data correction, deletion or the restriction of their processing;
3) object to the processing of data;
4) obtain the data portability;
5) revoke permissions to the data processing with effect for the future;
6) complain to the control authorities (Data Protection Commissioner);
7) the user shall exercise these rights by sending a request to this e-mail address:
List of cookies in use on our site